YSCU Mortgage Loans
You’ve made the decision to buy a house – congratulations! That’s a big step for you, both personally and financially. As your Credit Union, YSCU delights in the fact that you’re reaching this milestone, and that’s why we want to help you through this process. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or not, the information below will help you prepare for your home buying experience.
- First time home buyers’ government loans provide flexible credit guidelines and requirements while offering low down payments.
- VA loans supply home financing to eligible veterans with a no down payment option, no mortgage insurance requirement and flexible credit guidelines.
- USDA rural development home loans for any individual or family who plans to occupy a home located in an eligible rural area as their primary residence may qualify.
- HomeReady is designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers who may need expanded guidelines for financing. The Advantage is an added feature to this loan that offers timely rewards and job loss protection.
- Conventional Loans and More....
While these loan descriptions just scratch the surface of home purchase loan options, they describe a starting point for your thoughts. Contact YSCU and ask for our Mortgage Loan Representative, Angel. Buying a house is one of the biggest investments of your life. It can certainly be intimidating, but we’re here to help. By choosing to get your mortgage loan through YSCU, we can help you save money and have peace of mind through the whole process.
Rates change daily, so call Angel at 937-767-7377 to get current rates and information.
Go to main navigation